Coordinates: N 29° 22.30′ – E 34° 47.40′
Web site: tabaheights.com/marina
VHF Channel:VHF # 77 / 16
- Arrival and mooring requests must be submitted during official working hours to the Marina management 24 hours in advance of arrival.
- Approval of the request will be provided in writing to each boat for confirmation of the date and time of arrival.
- Submitting the appropriate arrival request form filled out in full will allow Marina authorities to process and return the confirmation letter with due haste.
- Port Clearance from your last Port of Call
- Ships Registration Certificate, VHF Radio License Insurance Certificate Crew List
- Ship’s stamps are always good to have but not essential.
Services and facilities
- Harbor Master
- Restaurant and hotel reservations
- Bunkering Services
- Transportation Services
- Bank Services
- Provisioning of local and imported food
- Fresh water
- Waste Removal and Garbage collection
- Spare parts and yacht repairs